BAFS is a full-service Financial Services Organization that offers a daily, interactive and cost effective approach to establishing and maintaining a Commercial Loan Program.
Hear from other Financial Institutions about their success partnering with BAFS.
“BAFS not only provides experience and knowledge in commercial lending underwriting, but was referred to us here at Timberline FCU by an NCUA examiner. Being relatively new to within this space, this recommendation speaks volumes of the respect that BAFS has earned with the NCUA. It’s satisfying to know that we have a partnership with BAFS that includes support, trust, knowledge, and in some instances, patience.”
Timberline FCU Crossett, Ark.
“We trust the BAFS staff and are comfortable knowing that they are our “back office” and support our strategic growth goals. BAFS staff are committed individuals who do what is necessary to get the loans underwritten and closed. Their top priority is the same as our top priority… exemplary member service!”
Rhonda Hotard, CCUE,CFSP
Louisiana Federal Credit Union
Lunch & Learn Webinars
BAFS is pleased to announce the continuation of our successful Lunch & Learn webinar series. To ensure you don't miss any of these informative events, be sure to follow BAFS on LinkedIn. Examples of some of [...]
Commercial Portfolio Reviews
BAFS performs MBL Portfolio Reviews. Business Alliance Financial Services has a service platform that differentiates us from others. We feel that in the fast-moving world of Commercial Lending, a Portfolio Review should be [...]
Our intimate, interactive approach creates a working relationship that feels like you have your own in-house Commercial Loan Credit Administration department, but at a fraction of the cost.
Partner with Us
With a BAFS partnership, your success is our priority. Our goal is to create an environment for your clients that conveys a strong and professional presence within your business community.
The cost of developing and supporting your own Business Services Department within your organization can be costly, time consuming and create multiple challenges to your members and staff. Within thirty to sixty days of joining with BAFS we can have you operational. With our infrastructure, you can originate business loans with efficiency and confidence. We will help you during the start up phase by providing training, guidance, and support throughout the process.
What are the benefits of partnering with BAFS?
- BAFS will develop and review policies and procedures that address regulatory and best practices standards that will conform to internal financial institution policies and goals.
- With our assistance you will be able to diversity your portfolio and create new lending relationships.
- BAFS will be working to ensure your business lending needs are tailored to your business clients.
- Your portfolio growth can meet and exceed your expectations to create bottom line growth.
- Access to our robust Participation Network, allowing you to sell or purchase credits.
- Your staff will have access to our industry leading BLAST technology for origination and management.
- You will be significantly reducing the cost of developing an internal business services platform.